Subscribe Now

To Subscribe to this blog using email:
Enter your email address below

To Subscribe to the blog using a blog reading tool:
Use the link below

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She sits...here's proof!!




The Bear that walked through the backyard of the Tahoe house.


Brooke got her very first ear infection. Hats off to the parents who's kids get ear infections all the time. What a nightmare! We couldn't figure out what was causing her fever. First thought was ear infection. The doctors then suspected a UTI. We jumped from antibiotic to antibiotic. On Friday her eardrum burst. That's not pretty. Brooke seemed more comfortable, but the pain didn't ease up entirely until the last day and a half. She's finally getting back to her old self. She's smiling, laughing, sitting, goobing...back to her old self. Here's a video of her sitting. I love it. It's a long one, but I couldn't stop recording. She probably sat there for 10 minutes. When she finally fell over to the side, she rolled over and threw a kiss in the air. That part is in part 2 of the video. I'm not throwing posting that though. Just know that I gave her the standing ovation she deserved.





Julia is doing great. She blows my mind everyday. I can't believe how fast developmental milestones emerge. From one day to the next, she is accomplishing something new! I seriously feel like everyone was keeping a big ol' baby secret from me. Like no one wanted to tell me what was really supposed to be going on! Probably for the best!! I say all this with a smile on my face of course. Here's a picture of her on Lake Tahoe with us. It was quite cold. The hum of the boat puts her right to sleep. We tried to wake her up at one point with a rush of cold Tahoe water over the bow of the boat, but it only lasted a minute before she went back to sleep. That last part really happened. It was an accident of course and shortened my life by many years!













No comments: