Quick Update -
Brooke had an amazing day! She decided to wake up early and yell through my conference call this morning - spit out her formula on my pants - and laugh about it. That was somewhat embarrassing but made me smile at the same time. Rachel (Brooke's nanny) came to the rescue and took her off my hands. When I was leaving the house, Brooke was sitting for minutes...I'm not sure how many minutes total - But she wanted to be sitting. She would lean forward and straighten back up. She put her hand down on the ground when she leaned over to the side. Good stuff.
I got a text from Rachel shortly after lunch saying that Brooke was having a wonderful day and was doing soooo much great stuff. Brooke put the pacifier in her mouth all by herself twice today. She's started trying to do it with 2 hands too. That's big for us. Rachel took her in the backyard to throw the ball for the dog and feel the trees. Brooke looked at the trees and hit at them. She also apparently talked through all of music therapy.
These are the days that make the tough ones so much more manageable.
1 comment:
I LOVE to read this stuff!! GO BABY BROOKIE!!! I called to talk to mom yesterday and she put Addie and I on speakerphone to talk with Brooke and so that Addie could sing to her. By the time we hung up, she was yelling at us. It was AWESOME!!! Love you - Krista
Post a Comment